1) A training broker serves as a liaison between organizations who are looking for qualified training consultants and those independent training consultants that exist.
2) It is the role of the training broker to interview, observe (an actual presentation) and check references on potential training consultants for the client. The broker works for the client to match their needs and the needs of their organization.
3) A Training Broker's reputation is dependent on the high quality of trainers they represent. Mirabella & Associates previews hundreds of trainers and consultants, however only those with the best training style and subject matter knowledge are part of our database of experts. Over 95% of our business is repeat and referral business after ten years in business which we believe speaks to the quality of our trainers.
Do You Charge a Fee for Your Service?
No, we do not charge the client any fees at all. The trainers are available at their regular rates, there is no additional cost to use our service. Our consultants consider us an extension of their marketing efforts.
Do you as a “training broker” offer Organizational Consultants and Speakers as well?
Absolutely. Although we take pride in being the premier training broker in the Washington, DC area and we do specialize in a wide array of training skills, we also do represent nationally known speakers in a large variety of areas as well. We have assisted organizations with keynote speakers for their events in DC and nationally. We have also assisted companies hire OD consultants who have provided services from leading board retreats to assisting with long term human resources consulting projects.
How Does the Process Work?
Although every client and every opportunity are unique there are certain steps we always follow. It is a simple, efficient and cost effective process that works as follows:
1) We qualify your requirement, get as much information as you have on the phone.
2) We then offer you a choice of candidates. We supply you with a bio, a sample outline and any other information that may be of value to the project.
3) If you are interested in any or all candidates the next step is a phone interview(s) or personal meeting so a final decision can be made.
4) If requested the candidates will respond with a proposal including an outline , description of work and the cost.
5) Mirabella & Associates handles the contract and invoice, unless the client prefers paperwork direct with the trainer.
We know we need training but we have a limited budget and we are unsure how to prioritize our needs can you help?
We have consultants who specialize in organizational needs assessment. Many firms today have limited budgets and resources when it comes to training. Our consultants will work with you to make sure you are getting only the training that is necessary and beneficial to your organization, design a plan and assist with implementation if necessary.
We have a full in house training staff, I am not sure how you can help us?
We have actually been very helpful to firms with a full time in house training staff.
Every now and then issues come up within a firm which may mandate a specific training get completed within a certain time frame. This is an ideal time to use a broker to assist you augment your staff for a project with a deadline, or where you may not have trainers on staff up to speed in a certain area. Some examples of such projects have been in areas such as Sexual Harassment , Violence in the Workplace, EEO Compliance, Workers with Disabilities, and Cultural Diversity.
TherapySites CUSTOMER WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER of Cheryl Mirabella and MH Sub I, LLC as hosting company dba TherapySites.
Cheryl Mirabella and TherapySites expressly disclaim all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, whether express or implied, for the accuracy or reliability of the content of any information contained in this site, and for the suitability, results, effectiveness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content. You are solely responsible for your use or reliance on such information and any foreseeable or unforeseeable consequences arising out of such use or reliance. In no event will Cheryl Mirabella or TherapySites be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use, the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, and whether or not Cheryl Mirabella or TherapySites is advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Cheryl Mirabella's and TherapySites's aggregate liability exceed U.S. $100.